Minehead and District U3A, which is a fully paid-up member of the Third Age Trust, has the benefit of the nationally provided Public & Products Liability Insurance cover.
• Non-members are covered as visitors, for taster events and introductory sessions. For trips or visits, full membership is required.
• Carers are covered by the Insurance Policy.
• Children are not allowed to take part in Minehead and District U3A activities, nor to attend meetings. They require extra legal protection, which is not covered by U3A Public Liability
• Paid tutors and speakers must have their own insurance policy.
• U3A property in members’ homes is covered, so long as reasonable care is taken to avoid loss or damage.