If you want to share music audio from your computer via Zoom using a screen share, you can do that by following these steps:
- Start your Zoom meeting, with you logged in as the Host
- In Zoom, click the green ‘Share screen’ button in the toolbar (note that by default, only the host is able to Share screen; other participants are able to share their screen only if enabled by the host).
- On a Windows workstation/laptop you will see a green flash at the top of your screen, and you have a window with a set of tabs – Basic | Advanced | Files – click Advanced, and then the central option ‘Music or computer sound only’:
4. If the audio is not shared, this may be because you are not using computer sound – to rectify this click the check box in the bottom right corner of the Zoom share window labelled ‘Share computer sound’
5. To stop sending audio, simply click ‘Stop Share’ at the top of your meeting screen (red flash) or mute the speaker of your device.